Junior Sales Administrator
Servaplex is an independent supplier of IT management software solutions including ManageEngine, Netwrix and NetSupport Software.
We are expanding our team and looking for a full time sales administrator. The ideal candidate should be a recent second or third level graduate who is enthusiastic, personable and punctual. Must enjoy working in a small team with initiative and the ability to learn quickly.
- Managing software Licence renewals and preparing quotations.
- Order processing and Licence delivery.
- Maintain and update CRM database.
- Logging support calls.
- Schedule customer implementations and site visits.
- Organising seminars and other events.
- General sales and marketing activities.
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong numeracy skills for pricing calculations.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- An interest in commercial social media (particularly LinkedIn) is an advantage.
- Permanent, Full Time.
- Salary: Circa 25k depending on candidate.
- Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 5.30pm, excluding public holidays.
- 20 Days Annual Leave.