Are you ready for an unparalleled experience that will elevate your knowledge and take your organization to greater heights? Look no further, for Servaplex is excited to announce the upcoming ManageEngine IAM & SIEM.
Please join us for ManageEngine’s IAM Cybersecurity seminar in the Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire on Thursday April 27th.
IAM Cybersecurity Seminar
The seminar will focus on interactive knowledge sharing sessions on topics surrounding Active Directory, Identity & Access Management, IT Security and how ManageEngine solutions can help you overcome IT management challenges.
Have a look at what the day has in store for you:
08:00 – 9:00AM: Registration
09:15 – 10:45AM: -The Basics of Zero Trust: Essential Steps to Implementation
- Eliminating redundancy and human errors, and enhancing business processes through automation
- Delegating tasks to technicians instead of server/admin portal access
- Enforcing centralized granular password policies across Active Directory and cloud applications.
- Applying adaptive MFA to elevate trust in identities and mitigate user impersonation
10:45 – 11:00AM: -Coffee Break and Networking
11:00 – 12:30PM: – Cyberattacks and business: Bridging the Gap through zero trust
- Surveying the Landscape, starting with Active Directory/Azure AD and immediate security gaps to fill.
- Understanding new breaches and ecosystem vulnerabilities around hybrid work.
- Data security, the importance of data protection and user behaviour prediction.
- Cyber resilience and how Zero trust can help.
12:30 – 13:00PM: Group Discussion
12:15 – 1:30PM: Lunch
IAM & SIEM Seminar Speakers
Harish has worked with ManageEngine for a little over nine years. He is regularly seen presenting at international conferences and seminars on how to leverage technology better. He specializes in guiding IT administrators & security professionals across the globe to better administer their hybrid Active Directory (on-premises and Azure) and ways to strengthen their organizations’ security.
- Harish, Senior Technical Evangelist at ManageEngine
- Koushik, Cybersecurity Expert at ManageEngine
Business Issues that will be discussed/solved: IT security is high on the corporate agenda and capex justified, understand internal and external threats and keep a business secure and How IAM and IT Security form the base of an organization.
ManageEngine IAM & SIEM 2023 Highlights
The highlights and advantages of this convention:
- Attend talks given by speakers with outstanding credentials.
- Get instruction on configuring alerts and continuous change monitoring for your AD installation.
- See how password self-service, SSO, and password sync may increase worker productivity while lowering help desk expenses.
- Be familiar with international best practices for Active Directory maintenance.
- Be able to defend against complex assaults using cutting-edge log management and security auditing approaches.
- Speak with our professionals. Talk to them about your Active Directory and IT security issues.
IAM & SIEM Seminar 2023
We promise you a full day of knowledge, networking, and tasty food. Sign up now to secure your place.
If you have an IT Problem then we’ve got the IT Solution, call us on +353-1-2304242 or contact us online for more info!