We’d like to thank everyone who made our two most recent seminars possible, including all our attendees, the Royal Marine hotel staff, the team from ManageEngine, and all the Servaplex staff. Both events went well, and we couldn’t have asked for a better two days. In this post, we’ll have a quick recap of the events to whet your whistle for the next one!
Accelerate IT – Managing, Monitoring and Securing Your IT Workforce
We were delighted to have Romanus Prabhu, Global head of support for ManageEngine UEM, Santhosh Narasimhamoorthy, Senior Technical Evangelist and Mahendiran Krishnan, Global Head of ITOM Support and Presales.
The morning started off with all things UEM and Endpoint security from our speakers Romanus and Santhosh – they spoke about the importance of securing your endpoints, patch management and enhancing end – users’ experience with Endpoint Central.
After a short tea, coffee, and pastries break we had Mahendiran Krishnan, Global Head ITOM Support and Presales, who spoke about incorporating AIOps to achieve holistic network monitoring and unlocking the key to exceptional end user experience. Afterward Mahendiran had a questions and answers round.
The day finished with a spot of lunch and a happy birthday for Naveen (customer success manager).
IAM & SIEM Seminar
A month later we had our IAM & SIEM Cybersecurity and hit the road running. Once the room was opened, the guests arrived and that was the cue for the experts to take the stage and they delivered!
- Harish Sekar, Technical Evangelist, AD solutions at ManageEngine spoke about Basics of Zero Trust: Essential Steps to Implementation.
- We then welcomed Koushik, Cybersecurity Expert at ManageEngine who focused on Cyberattacks and business: Bridging the Gap through zero trust
- We had Paul Hearns from PJH Consulting there for a round table chat which included Harish, Koushik, Tim, Ray (customer success manager) and Paul Casey from Paradyn. This was a great session as it allowed attendants could to ask questions about the issues and problems they have and the experts were on hand to answer them right away.
We finished the afternoon off with lunch and a networking chat.
Quick Fire Questions
We grabbed Harish for a quick-fire question round, check out his answers about identity and access management.
Upcoming Servaplex Events
On the back of these two successful events the Servaplex team has a busy schedule of upcoming events:
- Aoife will be attending SITS23 in London
- The team will be at the Dublin Tech Summit
- Gerry will be attending infosec in London in June.
- We’ll be hosting an ITCON this coming September in the Royal Marine – details are to follow.
And we hope to see you at one of them soon.
If you have an IT Problem then we’ve got the IT Solution, call us on +353-1-2304242 or contact us online for more info!